Swiss Digital® Crosslite Check-In standard 20" carry-on suitcase
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Trolley (20" Boarding Trolley
Rigid suitcase made of ABS coated with a liquid-repellent material One year warranty on wheels and runners, handles and mechanism Individual suitcases can be bought separately | We will provide you with a new suitcase/financial compensation for any damage or loss of a suitcase in the airlines.
Swiss Digital Crosslite hard case
We will provide you with a new suitcase/financial compensation for any damage with the airlines in the world
How do you do it?
Very simple... go to the loss and damage desk at the airport or alternatively to the desk of the relevant airline and fill out a damage report.
With the damage report in your hands, contact us, Camel Mountain, and we will take care of a new suitcase/financial compensation from the airline.
For an explanation and a list of airlines we work with to receive reimbursement for damage to luggage .
Specifications of the suitcase:
- Aluminum mechanism at the push of a button, stable and convenient for dragging the suitcase on 4 wheels.
- 4 strong double and strong wheels for 360 degree rotation made of silicone.
- Expansion zipper that increases the suitcase by about 25%.
- A number lock is built into the base of the suitcase, which locks the two tabs of the suitcase (initial code 0 0 0). To set a new code, press the unlock button and at the same time change to the desired code, and leave.
- The suitcase opens into 2 parts, each side can contain clothes and weight.
- First compartment that opens and closes in a turn with a division compartment on which 2 mesh pocket compartments.
- A second compartment containing 2 clips from 2 directions for easy closure with clips for clothes, etc.
- 4 left plastic side guards for placing the suitcase on the floor that will not get scratches.
- The side and top lifting handle is good and strong for lifting the suitcase in any situation.
20" hard boarding trolley suitcase:
Weight: 2.5 kg
Height: 55 cm (including wheels)
Width: 37 cm
Depth: 24 cm
Compartment 1 side: 12
Compartment 2 side: 12 cm
The advantages of the suitcase:
* One of the lightest lightweight suitcases on the market
* Huge storage volume
* A designed suitcase for quick identification
* A selection of storage compartments
* High-quality silicone wheels that rotate 360 degrees
* Water resistance
durability over time, the suitcase can last up to 10 years.
What is included in the suitcase package?
* Hard suitcase in the original packaging wrapped in plastic/cardboard
* Warranty certificates for the suitcase (invoice, sent by email or with the product when purchased by phone)
* Explanatory ticket for the suitcase (in some products)
* Warranty in presenting a damage report from the airlines in the world
* One year warranty on wheels and zippers, handles and mechanism
** Individual suitcases can be bought separately - contact us
Packaging and shipping:
All Camel Mountain products are carefully packed while checking quality before shipping, completely new and include tags. Also, the products are wrapped in plastic and/or cardboard depending on the type of product.
The deliveries at Camel Mountain are free of charge (depending on the product) and take place between 1 and 3 business days.
The Camel Mountain company works in cooperation with a particularly reliable moving company that serves the entire population in all parts of the country, which includes a status SMS service and updating the order.
Frequently asked questions:
* Does the delivery arrive at the door of my house / workplace?
correct. We send the product to your home. Important is your availability on the day and time set to receive the shipment.
* Is there an exchange option after the purchase if necessary?
of course. We grant the possibility of exchanging a product up to 14 days from the moment of receiving the product, as long as it is in its original packaging and with the tag attached.
* Is there a warranty on the company's products?
for sure. All products without exception come with a minimum one-year original warranty.
Advice and recommendations for purchasing suitcases:
give up in advance on suitcases that don't have mom and dad (some kind of responsibility)
Buying a 4-wheeled suitcase? Make sure these are double wheels for maximum stability.
3. When looking for a high-quality suitcase, note that there is hard plastic on the sides of the suitcase you are purchasing. These sides will prevent rapid wear and tear and protect the suitcase from blows and tears in these areas.
4. Assuming it's a fabric suitcase, be sure to choose a suitcase with high-quality fabric, washable and double-stitched. Suitcases of this type will last longer than cheap tailor-made suitcases.
5. Combination locks included with the suitcase sometimes do not involve using them, today it is not customary to lock suitcases and it is also written in the airport on a giant sign, "It is recommended not to lock the suitcases", from our experience, locked suitcases are broken into on purpose. (The important things are taken in the trolley suitcase with which you board the plane)
Why Camel Mountain?
* We are the largest and leading company in Israel for importing and selling luggage.
* We conduct a market survey and strict tests according to the strictest bio standards in the world of luggage.
* You are guaranteed the cheapest price for luggage.
* The suitcases we import follow the strictest standards and quality control in the world,
* Our company specializes in the diagnosis of luggage in terms of quality.
* Our company works in the marketing and sale of luggage for government offices (supplier number: 41060270). Our company supplies suitcases and bags to a variety of government bodies including: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Justice, Israel Police, Tel Aviv Municipality, hi-tech companies, third party marketers, workers' councils and more. Customer list .
We will provide you with a new suitcase/financial compensation for any damage with the airlines in the world.
We will provide you with a new suitcase/financial compensation for any damage or loss of a suitcase with the airlines.
How do you do it? Very simple. At the airport, go to the loss and damage desk or alternatively to the desk of the relevant airline and fill out a damage report. With the damage report in your hands, contact us, Camel Mountain, and we will take care of a new suitcase/financial compensation from the airline. For an explanation and a list of airlines we work with to receive reimbursement for damage to luggage .
We wish you much enjoyment from the new product you purchased at Camel Mountain
and hope you enjoyed the ordering process and the information on the website. We are available for you even after the purchase for any question or request.
Camel Mountain - unrivaled quality, cordial service and prices for each and every one.